It's an X-TERRA 705 with both the standard Treasure coil (7.5 kHz) and the Gold Pack coil (18.75kHz).
- Minelab’s proprietary VFLEX technology. This allows you to change the frequency simply by changing coils. You don't need another detector!
- Standard 18.75kHz Double-D elliptical coil provides effective depth and ground coverage, plus the coil’s high frequency is extremely sensitive and perfectly suited for finding small pieces of gold.
- Standard 7.5 kHz Concentric coil is waterproof, suitable for detecting on beach and riverside.
- Compatible with low, mid and high frequency coils - all 7 X-TERRA accessory coils can be used with the X-TERRA 705.
- Automatic/Manual Ground Balancing, Tracking and now with Tracking Ground Balance Offset adjustment. This creates a performance advantage in certain areas such as wet/dry sand transition and hot rock locations, by setting the balance slightly positive or negative.
- True automatic Ground Balance eliminates false ground noises so you can hear elusive small gold signals.
- Four preset detecting patterns that can also be customised plus All-Metal mode.
- Adjustable Iron Mask – designed for Prospecting Mode. This feature allows you to find desirable targets lying close to ferrous metals.
- Effective noise cancel reduces interference.
- Threshold tone for more accurate target ID interpretation.
- Two Pinpoint Modes: Auto and Sizing. With the new Sizing feature, the user gets valuable information on target characteristics including shape and size with variable tone and graphical indicator.
- Target ID stability – precise, solid responsiveness in high-trash areas enabling you to efficiently and effectively search sites with a high concentration of junk.
- Also a great coin detector with highly accurate discrimination and numeric target identification.
- Positive transflective LCD display providing a back light only in dim light conditions enabling better screen visibility in poor lighting whilst saving battery charge in well lit conditions.
- Depth indicators, update continuously, even in Pinpoint mode.
- Runs on just 4 x AA batteries.
- Lightweight, balanced design (only 1.3kgs) so you can enjoy detecting for longer periods.